For questions regarding rebates and savings, contact City Hall at (507) 634-7071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Incentive Program - Available to all commercial properties for energy saving upgrades
Reminder: If an air conditioner and/or furnace is being replaced a mechanical permit is required from the City of Kasson.
*Other restrictions may apply.
*All other terms and conditions will apply.
2018 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective 1/1/2018 – 12/31/2018
Rebates are offered for the purchase of energy efficient products. Please review the Terms and Conditions below. Complete ALL information on the forms provided.
- Only one service address per rebate application.
- If the proper permits are not obtained rebates will be denied.
- Rebate applicant must be a current electric customer of Kasson Public Utility. Rebates do not apply to new construction.
- Funds are limited. Rebate offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sales receipt or invoice must be included and and other specific information related to the product purchased.
- Rebate cannot exceed the price of the product purchased.
Replacement Appliance Rebate - available in conjunction with the Turn-In Rebate
- One appliance type per household per year i.e. one refrigerator, one washing machine etc.
- Appliances installed must meet ENERGY STAR requirements to qualify for rebate.
- Heating and Air conditioning - available for new construction and replacement
- Residential light bulbs are limited to 12 per residential address.
City of Kasson – Rebates 401 5th Street SE Kasson, MN 55944
- Allow approximately six to eight weeks for processing. Rebates are not guaranteed. This program is subject to change or terminate without prior notice.
- Return the completed application and required documentation to: